P!nk Tour 2011

P!nk Tour 2011

Does anyone known when the tour dates are for next year? I am hoping to attend in Australia or Europe. Cheers

Replies for this Forum Topic

Bóng đá trực tuyến
lịch thi đấu bóng đá
lịch thi đấu la liga

BRISBANE WANTS YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN BABY! I'll be front row this time, every time I've been to the concerts I've had either a broken ankle or pulled muscles and had the special seating! I want to be upfront!!! I promise to stay out of mischief! <3

Never Stop Smiling!

we here in Canada love P!NK, but i am sure to be the biggest fan. i would do anything to get to a concert here in canada, so please please come to montreal i wud drive the 15 hrs in a heartbeat to see you P!NK Eye-wink I LOVE YOU XO

xem bong da truc tuyen
xem truc tiep ngoai hang anh
bong da truc tiep
truc tiep bong da
bong da truc tuyen
truc tiep bong da anh
truc tiep bong da ngoai hang anh
xem bong da online
xem bong da
bong da anh

I hope she comes to Brazil!!!We love her!

We want P!nk in montreal (quebec ) !! On veut P!nk a Montreal ( quebec) The page we made my mom and I : http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/On-veut-avoir-Pnk-a-Montr%C3%A9al-/339323490017

We wanna a show ! Eye-wink Quebec City... City of Rock! Smiling

CANADA.
I even previously when she was opening for Justin timberlake
Bought tickets to go see it in edmonton, i dont even like
Justin. And then after i bought the ticket i found out she
wouldnt be opening for him in canada and had to sit threw a concert i payed 200 $ for , for someone i dont even like!
So come to CANADA PLEASE. you have lots of fans here!

Is so excited.

xem bong da truc tuyen,video bong da

she may in 2012/2013 but cause she's gonna be having the baby. so she probably wants some time off.. Smiling

I hope she can come to Georgia or Arizona... My mother LOVES P!nk!!! I could give her the best birthday/mother's day gift EVER!

She needs to do another US tour !!!! I will be there for sure

It would be so cool if she came to Charleston, S.C.! I would be there no matter what!

i wonder if she has any plan to come to kuala lumpur it will be nice i love her

hey

chantzmccarthy

i so hope she comes to melbourne even if she does a meet n greet in melbourne i would be so haaaaaaaaaapppppy. plz if any1 knows anything bout this plz let met know

i hope she comes to europe!

God, I hope this is true.

--

"P!nkian until the bitter end"

P!nk's Aussie Hoe

I just heard a rumour that shel b here in 2011 doind outdoor shows. Does anyone know anything about this and where to find information??

--
p!nk rocks my socks!!!! and my jocks!!!!
my little red engine says: i think i can... i think i can!!!

p!nk rocks my socks!!!! and my jocks!!!!
my little red engine says: i think i can... i think i can!!!

nothings been anounced