9 fans online now!

Pink Summer Carnival Tour 2010 12 June Reebok Stadium

Pink Summer Carnival Tour 2010 12 June Reebok Stadium

Who's coming to see P!nk in the Reebok Stadium in Bolton i've hardly seen anyone on here saying that thats were they are going to see her

Hozzászólások ehhez a Forum Topichez

Awh ok hope you get to see her sometime soon Smiling
I'm travelling to Bolton to but no where near as far as you were i live by Liverpool

--
...XoX...EM...XoX...

Hotel was cancelled yesterday morning - was travelling from just outside London to Bolton - missed the O2 dates - and was trying for another date on a Saturday - so lucky not to lose any money. Will keep looking out for other dates.

Have a fab time.

Awh no gutted. If your getting your money back there are seats still available on ticketmaster there not back seats either there upper tier but there right next to the stage better than the tickets av got am right at the back but just thought i would let you know.
Thanks ill be thinking of you when im there to Smiling
sorry to here that Sad
I've just been looking at the tell pink part of the forum and someone else has had the same problem as you with that website they also ordered tickets throught them and got the same email so your not the only one disappointed :/
Maybe you should look into them tickets on ticketmaster if you can afford it then your hotel won't go to waste and you will still get to see her Smiling
--
...XoX...EM...XoX...

Hi - thanks for your e-mails. Received an e-mail to confirm that the tickets will not be sent due to purchasing problems!!!! Credit card company will try to get my money back. Absolutely gutted won't see Pink on Saturday was really looking forward to it.

Have a fantastic time Saturday - will be thinking of you.

You never know they might still come ill keep my fingers crossed for you Smiling let me no what happens whether they come or not n if they do might see ya there haha x

--
...XoX...EM...XoX...

Got a confirmation e-mail in fact 2! A lesson learned - will teach me to be more careful in future - if I don't get up to Bolton for Saturday - will try to book next time around - shame really looking forward to going.

Hey i've just had a look at the site looks a bit dodgey to me not secure or anything but that doesnt mean you wont get them just keep harassing them. It not a genuine site because there charging more than face value but i think its strange that they haven't got a phone number or anything :S I hope you get them. Did you get a confirmation email? x

--
...XoX...EM...XoX...

Bought tickets throu the Pink-Funhouse-Tour.com back in Feb - have sent 3 e-mails to them starting end May - still no response - have booked a hotel for 2 nights accommodation so far with tickets has cost me £363 - if tickets don't arrive will not bother to use hotel!

My tickets came last week who did you buy them with?

--
...XoX...EM...XoX...

Looking forward to concert on Saturday 12 June - hope the tickets arrive in time thou - is anyone else waiting for tickets????

Everyone getting excited less than a week till the concert but the complaints from people who have seen her other shows are p*ssing me off dont get why there annoyed cz she was only on for 70 mins

--
...XoX...EM...XoX...

yes going on the 12th, cant wait!!! no tickets yet wish they woulkd hurry up lol

We're coming to this date! Getting excited now! Has anyone's tickets arrived yet?

Got on presale - have done the last few times, saw her twice this year and twice before! She is amazing - roll on June and Bolton Smiling

o yeah cool i cant wait either 3rd tym seeing her n both shows have been different in some way this one is going to be totally different did you get your tickets on presale or general sale?

--
...XoX...EM...XoX...

I'm going!! Can't wait! Know loads of others going too - at least one of my friends are on here who are going! There were a lot of people after the presale so I expect there is more of us! Quite a few on the tour date saying they're attending too.